Thursday, June 20, 2013

Holy first update in like two years Batman.

I'm gonna try to actually post shit here now. Instead of blurbs on facebook, I'll try actual sentences here. Well, not well-written sentences, but sentences nonetheless.

We'll just do an easy write up of the events of last night. I drove out to the nearby Applebee's to hang out with good friends Brock, Chavez, and Evan. While waiting on the other two, Brock and I ran through what we've practiced for our karaoke song for Anime Midwest in a few weeks. Got some beers. Yet again tried to convince Chavez to come to a future anime convention in September. Ordered some half-price appetizers. I got a plate of sliders with fries, and, like any type of "slider" *cough White Castle*, it only SOUNDS like a good idea.

Once all four of us were comfortable with our drinks and/or food (or Chavez's glass of water), Brock decides to ask the waitress if she could whip up an Adios Motherfucker. Imagine a Long Island with more booze, and blue. It was actually quite tasty. I'm sure if you asked, Brock will regale you with the tale that he already heard secondhand about three dudes who had several of these drinks.

It was actually not bad at all. But shared between the four of us instead of Brock drinking all of it. This is also when we discovered the best name for a shot; a "Lactating Hermaphrodite". It exists.

Back to Brock's house for Vesper Martinis (the "James Bond" martini; they're gross don't ever drink them), but this time half drunkenly blasting Rocky Road to Dublin by the Irish Descendants and singing along. More hanging out at Brock's place until near 2 am and we all head home.

I wake up and feel awful. I didn't drink a lot so it's probably not a hangover but what do I know.

So I'm gonna try to post more here, but on what I'm not quite sure. I'm sure I'll discuss school and "learning" more about Conservation and Environmental Sciences (my major that I will be getting a B.A. in in the fall), how I wish I took a long hard look at what I actually want to do with my life, what I may end up actually doing (or not doing, and that is a looooong list), how scary the future is, talking about art, comics, games, toys, and maybe posting up some of my own of the above for critique or review or whatnot. We'll see what happens.

_____________________
"Hunt the hare and turn her down the rocky road, all the way to Dublin. Whack ful lul de ra."

No comments:

Post a Comment