Friday, July 8, 2011

It's 10:37 and I'm Listening to Smells Like Teen Spirit

It just came on on iTunes. I feel like an 8th grader again. My musical interests have evolved from swearing that Nirvana's Nevermind was the be all end all of music (it was, considering that's all I owned at the time). But I maintain that Lounge Act is one of my all time favorite songs. Blah musical tastes.

Anywho, I basically wanted to blog about something. This is me. As opposed to the nerdiness/collectors blog I also plan on spawning and releasing on the webs. I'll talk about whatever I want, whenever I want, and other-evers I want.

Oh and the song finally ends.

Spent a little time trying to write something else here, but it usually got deeply confusing or hugely self-deprecating. I even spent ten seconds looking up if that is actually how to spell "self-deprecating".

It was.

And with the four-second delayed bassline to my favorite Nirvana song, I take my leave of this filthy text box.

No comments:

Post a Comment